Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Recap and Look Ahead

Yesterday turned out as expected, but with a bit bigger range.

We got stopped out of GDX for a small loss.  The miners are really struggling here.  BIS was stopped out for a small gain.  I had my stops a bit too tight.  We also were stopped out of XIV and our UVXY put spread for a gain, and still in SSO, stop is now $62.90.

I placed a December future option put trade trade on last night for strike 2025, as I am expecting a retrace to the weeks begin before Friday close.  Above 2065 nullify's this thesis.

All NADEX trades posted finished True.

For today, we are stuck in a 20 point range.  If we break the downtrend line, then we are moving higher, if not, I am looking to retest the lows of the week by Friday.

All my trades are posted and recorded on Twitter as I take them or signaled from my system..


1 comment:

  1. This is first time i am visiting on this site and seriously this site is very nice!
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful site with us.
    trade vix

    ReplyDelete