Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Morning Update

Going into the day I am short GLD with December Week 2 puts as there are two high probability short days on gold this week.  The new COT week sell off on Wednesday morning, and the Thursday before NFP selloff.  Plus there was a gap fill failure and an hourly sell signal.  We'll see what today brings.

For ES I am flat, and won't do too much until Yellen does her speech.  I think we hit the high for the week, and in fact the high until at least the 18th after today.

For XIV, back in long again.  The gins have been small the last two weeks but gains nonetheless.  My stop is now 30.84, locking in at least $.40 profit from my $30.44 entry yesterday.  Remeber when you get a UVXY sell signal, you can buy puts on UVXY, and VXX, and calls on SVXY.  You can also do credit spreads, and / or buy XIV or SVXY.

IWM is getting toppy and watching for a short trade there.

NADEX, I have a 2112 short on for end of the day, and will look to put a long trade on after the market opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment