Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Week ahead

OK, October is here, and this year will prove very interesting.  For me, I am getting defensive. Friday's ramp has given me the opportunity to move my Ultimate portfolio to 30% XIV and 70% SDS with the wind at my back, as I posted last week.

The seasonality tells us the early this week is positive, and then the next 10 trading days there is opportunity for a big selloff.


I think it is prudent to buy some puts next week for week 4 Expiry, and then get ready to short vol into Christmas.

Biotech is kissing the underside of its very large channel.  I will buy some BIS on a reversal.

Also, it is about time to short NUGT, and gold.  Then we can short DUST into Christmas.  Waiting for reversal signals


This will be a wild rocket ride this month.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment