Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trading my Signal

I have a very easy methodology for trading my signal

When you see a buy, whether for 1,2, or 4 hour (those designations are for the chart time frame) I buy the shares or I buy ATM calls, one to two weeks out.  You need to set your stop profit and loss.

For the sell, it is the reverse, with one exception.  For UVXY sell, you can buy XIV, SVXY, or buy puts, that are 20% out of the money at least 8 trading days but as close to two weeks out, as possible. I like to double my money, but will roll up my stop.  You must set those as your comfort level demands.

The hourly trades are 1-3 days tops, the two hourly is 2-4, and the four hourly is up to a week.

The UVXY/XIV trade is off the charts positive when back tested (triple digit plus).  The others will produce better than market returns.

I am working on a ES/SPY daily trade that is back testing very well.  I am developing with a partner, so it will be a separate charge when released.

Email me with specific questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment