Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dance with the One Who Brought You

OK, we are hitting resistance, and the one's who can move the market did so by shorting Vol and bonds, and buying the most shorted.  We need a break, and this week, is usually the week to get short, and I did with VXX, and SPY puts.  I will close them both at some point this week ahead of the FED and maybe the ECB.


But into more interesting developments.  The El Nino to La Nina is acting as it should be and that is pushing up the Ag Commodities.  So far SGG, NIB, and now JO are on my Weekly time frame buy list (I am holding DBA, which had a nice move this week, as well).  If we proceed as expected, BAL, WEAT, CORN, and SOYB will follow (there was signs of life on the hourly charts).  If you want to make money (20-50% next 12 months) but don't want to trade too much these are your cats.  I will post buy and stops on all of these, for my subscribers, at the ridiculously expensive $12.50/month.




Finally, my performance metrics.  I have been steadily killing it all year, then three weeks ago, my father past away, and instead of shutting it down, I traded distracted and off of the signal that works.  I tell you this not for sympathy, but as a cautionary tale.  Unless you are locked in, don't trade, or suggest trades.  The good news after two weeks of travel and family obligations I got back on track and had another nice week, and still beating the broad market with little drama.



Have a great trading week, and sign up if you want to make money and stay ahead of the trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment