Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Food is Starting to Move

We are having an incredible reversal from the positive ENSO phase to the Negative.  (El Nino-LaNina).  This is very trade-able.  Food prices move up shrplt as the agricultural belts are negatively affected.  We will see prices move across all of the trade-able food commodities starting now through next spring.

The first two that are moving, that have ETF's are sugar and cocoa.  Sugar displays a nice higher low, and cocoa has a nice double bottom.  My momentum signal confirms these technicals.

As I think this will be very profitable area to trade, I am going to follow;

  • SGG
  • JO
  • WEAT
  • SOYB
  • CORN
  • DBA
  • NIB
I am going to report on a weekly signal, these will be swing trades, and I expect the signal to make us minimum 50% returns.  If you want the signals I am adding them to my normal hourly based trade signals.  If you already subscribe, a bonus, if not the best ROI on $12.50/month you will ever make.



No comments:

Post a Comment