Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Daily Update

Sorry for no post yesterday.  I literally traded all night, the night before and was too tired.  China has made the early overnight much more interesting of late.  Which brings me to me thoughts for the remainder of the week.  We will have three up days.  Why?  China is closed for a two day holiday, and our NFP report for Friday will be softer than expectations (statistically so) therefore the selling catalysts are absent.  So we go into a three day weekend of light volume that the algos can drive price higher, and test the courage of new shortsellers.

So, I am keeping my Ultimate portfolio at 50/50, and we will have a XIV buy signal at the open, so will be buying SVXY for the $50,000-$1,000,000 challenge.

I will close my TVIX at the open, and am still holding GLD puts for September, and will look at some GDX puts, as GDX is on a sell, as well.

For NADEX we bought the 1913 for the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment