Monday, September 28, 2015

Morning Update

Sorry for the sabbatical.  I was travelling and my other business took off making my mornings a bit crazy and distracting.

I am switching my ultimate portfolio to max defensiveness on Thursday.  That means 90% SDS, 10% XIV.

The $50,000 to a million challenge is in cash, right now.

The hourly short vol trade is setting up for another short for Tuesday.

NADEX, waiting on the open to set my trade.

I am also looking to short gold this week for a trade.

Remember, look to short IBB, or go long BIS on any dip.  The Biotech bubble has burst, and it will drive the broad markets sown with it.  It has far to fall.

1 comment:

  1. This blog contain various useful information learning which traders can improve their trading decisions. Live updates can gained by following service providers like epic research on social media platforms.

    ReplyDelete