Saturday, January 9, 2016

Climate Change

I'll post a weekly recap, and short term traders post tomorrow.  I wanted to however step back show everyone a bigger pictures


As you know I have been bearish for a while now, and want to recap and show you why.

The markets really topped in 2015.  Real estate in the beginning of the year (confirmation pending), and the stock market in early May, and confirmed in early August.

The FANG stocks and Biotech started to break down in the fall, and are on the verge of confirming long term declines.

The media and the TPTB will lie to you as they have a vested interest in the status quo, but make no mistake a nasty bear market is upon us.

Corporate earnings are falling, margins have peaked, interest rates are rising, consumers are tapped out, and our export markets are all already in recession.

We are very lucky in that the major indexes have held up which still give the little guy a chance to profit instead of getting rolled over.  I posted some charts of indexes that are ripe for shorting.

I normally speak to traders, but I will post some long term trades on my service to help everyone else. It is cheap and I WILL save you thousands.  I'll mark those trades as long term.
Post any comments below and will be happy to answer them.  You can sign up on the right.

PS, if you are holding real estate, you'll want to hedge.










No comments:

Post a Comment