Friday, January 1, 2016

Keeping it Simple

No need to look at a million charts to make a great living trading.  I only keep a dozen on my watch-list, and trade what is moving enough to make my budget.

Right now that is SPY, AAPL, and VXX/XIV.

Last week we took trades in all three of these and were all nice winners, and easily making budget. Going into the new year we are long VXX with calls, and short AAPL with Puts. SPY also looks good short, and will reenter on the next setup.

My thoughts on the rest of my watch-list

Gold and Miners are not moving enough nor trending enough for me to risk capital.  Weather is going to whip energy around and I will stay away, for now.

Now that interest rates are moving higher, I have added SRS and REK to my watch-lists.  I live in CA and many of my friends and clients speculate aggressively in real estate. They are always asking how can they use the stock market to hedge their portfolio.  I am watching these names as proxies.

I am expecting great things from BIS this year as this sector will be under a political microscope.

Enjoy the charts, and if you want the best return on your investment in 2016, sign up and make money.




5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just read texts on your blog and I became interested in the topic. I like your article and I am thinking whether I could use your words in my work? Would it be probable? If yes, please contact with me. Thank you.
    http://www.supplements4help.com/juvacell/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was researching on the web for some info since yesterday night and I ultimately found what i was looking for! This is a cool weblog by the way, although it seems a little difficult to read from my version phone.
    Well I sincerely liked studying it. This tip offered by you is very effective for accurate planning. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neurodrol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely put it in perspective Jacked Muscle Extreme for me.The following time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to learn, but I really thought youd have something fascinating to say.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/jacked-muscle-extreme/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have since gotten a new one and Blackcore Edge it took me a while to find this! I also in fact like the template though.Wonderful post. I learn something totally new on different blogs everyday. It is stimulating to see content from other writers and practice a little something there. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/is-blackcore-edge-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  5. But unfortunately you will Muscle Rev Xtreme be of the same opinion certain ladies who are not expertly endowed and problem auspices to serve you them enhancement the size of these bosoms. For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/muscle-rev-xtreme-scam/

    ReplyDelete