Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm Back

Good morning all.  I left my Ultimate portfolio to 50/50 while on vacation.  Will look at the signals to se if a change is warranted.

The $50K to 1 million portfolio is still in cash.  Volatility is picking up.  This China news is a big deal.  Personally it kills the rate rise babble we've been hearing about.  They can never raise rates. We are slipping into deflation.

I think that is why gold and miners started lifting.  I have been wrong on them these past three weeks as this bottomoming move has whipped me around.  Both the miners and gold are at some important junctures.  Will look at them and my signals to see if we get stopped here.

I started to follow AAPL again and will trade some calls and puts on them.  Same with the main
Biotech index.  These are the bellweathers.

Good trading all.

No comments:

Post a Comment