Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Morning Update

I see the ADP report was awful, so the market is thinking no rate rise in September.  I wish they'd stop these games, as they hav all of this data yet yesterday suggests the economy is ready.  It obviously is not.

The Ulimate Portfolio is staying at 50/50.  The market is going nowhere fast.  The 50K to a million portfolio had us buying SVXY yesterday, but UVXY was not overbought enough for me to trigger a put trade.

NADEX had a nother double winner yesterday, and I will publish the trade today after the market opens.  We also put a gold short trade on overnight, that will pay us today.

I am also likely to put on anothewr ES swing trade but will look at the open first.

Amazing that gold did not react to the dollar weakness.  This suggests we are still in the grip on deflation.

Good Trading all.

No comments:

Post a Comment