Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Morning Update

Well, it is not often you get SDS up and XIV up, but we did, I'll take it.  We are going to hold the Ultimate Portfolio ratio at 50/50 for today.  I am expecting some follow through to the downside but not enough to switch the ratio.

The $50,000 to a million prortfolio is sitting in cash, and it is likely to stay there today.

NADEX was a double winner for us, the short at 2106, and the long at 2082.  I will announce a trade before 6:50 am Pacific Time.

The ES Swing short trade paid us for 11 points.

Took a small TVIX trade and was promptly pummelled out for a small loss.  I will wait for the next set up.

Gold and the miners have the weirdest bottoming pattern.  It has basically flat lined.  Every buy signal is met with selling, no real follow through to the downside.

For today, I will look to short above 2100, and get short below 2079, as there is little support until the 2060-70 area.

No comments:

Post a Comment