Friday, August 21, 2015

Morning Update

I am a little sleepy this morning.  I stayed up to trade ES back to the ES overnight gap fill.  I am looking for a generally up day today, but we are still in a wicked downtrend.

The Ultimate Portfolio is sitting at 50/50, but am looking to change to a 70/30 favoring XIV on Monday.

The 50K to 1 million challenge had us buying SVXY again.  Likely it will remain bought today.

Our NADEX buy at the S3 succumbed to the end of the day marrket fall.  Will place today's bet at the open.  However, I posted a speculative purchase of 2020 that is still on, and slightly profitable right now.

Our IWM put spread has the 117 sold leg expiring today.  I intend to roll it into next week, not sure of the strike yet.  Trade is nicely profitable.

BIS trade is on from $28.50, and will stop a stop on it today.  This stock will get a lot of attention from me as I think Biotech is grossly overvalued and will get a lot of unanted attention as the elections loom.

My gold put spread has a sold leg expiring worthless today.  Looking to flip this into a credit spread. A slight loss on this as it was a out of the money trade to begin with.

I also bought UVXY puts again.  Expecting this fever to break early next week.

Good trading all.




No comments:

Post a Comment