Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Morning Update

Good Morning.  It has been another wild set of days with Monday and yesterday one for the record books.

First my Ultimate portfolio is still sitting at 50/50.  I am likely to keep it there until the Yellen Fed meeting.

The $50K to $1 million challenge is back on long SVXY.

NADEX was untradeable for me these last two days.  These end of day redemptions and margin calls are scary, and it is OK to step away for a few days.  Watching the open for some clues.

ES trading for swings is impossible with volatility too high.  I can't set the stops wide enough that is still prudent enough.  However, I have had the best 5 days of trading the ES in my career.  Over 300 ES points gained, using only 1-2 contracts.  Trading either the one, five, or fifteen minute intervals.  I will show you my signal and process when I do my Webinar (more on that, this weekend).

We are also short and profitable on IWM and GLD.

The market is in a big pennant right now, and I still thinks it breaks down out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment