Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekly Update

Ok, back from vacation and had a great back half of the week. This market is actually swinging, which fits my style of trading best.

First the Ultimate Portfolio.  I have it at 50/50 SDS/XIV and it is at 13% return on the year (started July 1st).  The market is up 2% in that time period.  I created this portfolio for investors that want to consistently beat the market with downside protection, and only trade it 2-3 times a month.  My suspicion is the portfolio will remain in the ratio for the week.  Next week, I will get it more defensive.



My $50K to $1 million in five year portfolio is clipping along.  We are at 96% return for the year. Currently back in cash, and still a 1 trade a week average.  I go all in and all out, without margin, using SVXY.  All these trades are posted real time and recorded on Twitter.  This is the best trading vehicle in investing.





My NADEX account portfolio to generate $800/month profit on a $500 initial investment is profitable.  I will post the results at the end of the month,  Since I was out half the month since starting this, September will be a better judge, but only one losing day so far, and it was through a rookie mistake.  I post all of these trades via Twitter, real or ahead of time through Limit trades.

The ES swing trades are working, obviously sinvce the market is swinging.  These are 1-3 day holds on ES short or long.  The swings are in cash right now.  I post these real time, with updated stops as I move mine.

Gold, and the iners are the only thing I am getting whipped around on though my Current NUGT puts are positive, but GLD put trade is down but it is a small out of the money trade that I still expect to play out.



Finally, I began to follow IBB/BIS and AAPL for swing trades.  In BIS right now, stop is a profitable level.  Waiting on a sell signal on AAPL.  These are bellweathers and they are starting to show weakness.



If you want to get all of these trades, sign up on the right.  The best deal on the internet.  Happy trading all.

3 comments:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    www.stockswingtradingstrategies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! human hair lace wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your post regularly. You always impressed with way way you write post. It is always in clear and very simple language that I never got any difficulty in understanding. Thanks!
    forex trading strategies

    ReplyDelete